Rundquist Propeller Tools, Inc.
Our Ordering Policies
We offer the following payment options:
- Orders may be pre-paid if full (shipping cost not included). We
accept Master Card, Visa, Discover or wire transfer for overseas customers
- Domestic orders can be shipped C.O.D. Orders outside the United
States can not be shipped C.O.D.
All transactions in U.S. CURRENCY ONLY.
Unless otherwise noted, all quoted prices (written or verbal) do not
include shipping charges. The actual shipping charges incurred will be added to the cost
of your order.
All orders will be shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) unless
another carrier is requested.
Shop Set Ups
A full shop setup requires a 50% deposit upon placement of the
order. The YELLOW COPY of the quotation must be signed and returned to us with the
deposit. Your initial shipment, approximately 90% of the order, will be shipped C.O.D. for
amounts exceeding the deposit. Other arrangements may be made prior to the shipment date
if you wish to prepay or use a credit card. All truck shipments are shipped FREIGHT
To receive proper credit on returned items, the following
guidelines MUST be followed:
- All returns must have prior approval from office personnel.
- A return authorization number will be issued and must be referenced
on all returned packages.
- Duplicate shipments or shipments of incorrect items will be accepted
for return and given full credit, provided they are reported within two weeks of shipment
date. After 15 days and up to 30 days from date of shipment, merchandise may be returned
under the same provisions as above, but will be subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- All returned equipment must be returned in the same
condition as received.
- No equipment will be accepted for return after 30
days from date of shipment. All unauthorized returns will be
returned freight collect.
- Special order or made to order equipment is not
- Any equipment found to be defective must have prior
authorization for return. A return authorization number will be
Any item not in stock at the time an order is
placed will automatically be back ordered and remain as such until
completion. It is the responsibility of the customer to cancel any back
orders if the item is no longer needed. Once a back ordered item has
been shipped, the same provisions as listed for returned equipment will
| Products & Pricing | Training
| Intro to Propeller Repair | Our
History | Repair Facility Setup |
Propeller Tools, Inc. |
Naples, FL 34104